Single Tooth Dental Implants – Granbury, CT
Seamless & Strong Single Tooth Replacement
If you have a missing tooth in your smile, you may already be familiar with the way it can affect your appearance. However, did you know that even just one missing tooth can impact your oral health as well? When you lose a tooth, your jawbone loses some of the stimulation it was getting from the roots. This cause the bone to deteriorate over time, which can lead to additional tooth loss and a sunken facial appearance. Thankfully, we offer dental implants in Granbury to prevent this problem and help you smile!
Why Choose Salmon Brook Dental for Single Tooth Dental Implants?
- Implant Placement & Restoration Provided
- Experienced Team of Dentists
- High-Quality, Personalized Restorations
Single Tooth Replacement Options
At Salmon Brook Dental, we offer two single tooth replacement options:
Also called a crown and bridge, this restoration replaces the visible portion of your missing tooth with a dental prosthetic that is attached to your smile. The bridge consists of a custom-made, artificial tooth that is connected to crowns on either side. These crowns are used as supports to hold the prosthetic in place, creating a complete set of teeth. This option looks and feels natural, plus it prevents other teeth from drifting out of place.
Single Tooth Dental Implant
A single tooth dental implant replaces the entire tooth from the roots up. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically placed in the jawbone to act as an artificial tooth root. After surgery, a healing process occurs, which is known as osseointegration. The implant fuses to your jaw to become a strong support for your restoration. Once it’s fully healed, a custom-made dental crown is mounted on top for a beautiful, functional, and strong set of teeth.
Benefits of Implant-Supported Single Tooth Replacement
While we do offer a variety of options, single tooth dental implants can provide you with a unique set of benefits you that can’t get with other solutions, including:
- Longevity: The dental implant itself can last for an entire lifetime if cared for properly. Just ensure that you’re brushing, flossing, and visiting our office for routine appointments.
- Strength: Rooted in the jawbone, a single tooth dental implant allows you to eat, speak, and smile with ultimate strength—just like your natural grin.
- Confidence: Because a single tooth dental implant looks and feels like your natural smile, you can feel confident to flash your teeth in any social or professional setting.
- Health: Dental implants are the only replacement option that stimulates your jawbone to prevent it from deteriorating after tooth loss.
Contact Salmon Brook Dental Today
Are you ready to get started on a beautiful, strong, healthy, and complete set of teeth? Contact our office today to schedule a consultation. One of our implant experts will carefully examine your smile before developing a personalized treatment plan. Call to get started!