Veneers – Granby, CT
Erase Chips, Gaps, and Stains from Your Smile
Are several dental imperfections in your smile keeping you from feeling confident? Are your pearly whites not everything you want them to be? Whether you have a single noticeable stain or several chips and spaces, cosmetic flaws can take a toll on your smile and confidence. At Salmon Brook Dental Associates, we can erase chips, gaps, and stains from your smile with beautiful porcelain veneers in Granby! Read on to learn more about this popular cosmetic service and give us a call to see if they’re right for you!
Why Choose Salmon Brook Dental Associates For Porcelain Veneers?
- #1 Beautiful, High-Quality Materials for Dazzling Results
- #2 Evening and Saturday Appointments Available
- #3 Erase Your Dental Flaws in Just Two Appointments
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
A porcelain veneer is an ultra-thin shell that looks just like the front of a tooth. While dental veneers of the past didn’t look quite natural, nowadays they’re carefully crafted out of dental porcelain for seamless, stain-resistant results. A veneer is designed to cover the entire visible surface of a tooth, completely transforming its shape, color, and appearance. Porcelain veneers are very versatile, and they’re commonly used to fix a wide range of dental flaws, including:
- Minor chips or cracks
- Stains or discoloration that don’t respond to teeth whitening treatments
- Small gaps or spaces between teeth
- Misshapen, small, or worn-down teeth
- Teeth that are slightly crooked or misaligned
How Are Porcelain Veneers Placed?
Your first step on your journey towards a beautiful smile is to come see us for a consultation. We’ll discuss your smile goals and review your oral health to make sure porcelain veneers are the most effective way to get the results you’re looking for. If you decide to move forward with porcelain veneers, your treatment can typically be completed in just two appointments.
First, we’ll make room for your veneers by removing a very thin layer of enamel. This ensures that the veneers lay flat and don’t look bulky once placed. We’ll take impressions of your teeth and send them to a dental lab, where they’ll be used to create your porcelain veneers. Since this can take a few weeks, we’ll usually fit you with temporary veneers before you leave. Before you know it, you’ll be returning to our office to have your beautiful, custom-made porcelain veneers bonded into place. Once we check that your bite feels comfortable, you’ll be ready to show off your brand-new smile!
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
- Beautiful, natural appearance: Dental porcelain is well-known for its natural-looking appearance, and it can be shaded to match the color of the rest of your smile seamlessly.
- Resistant to stains: Dental porcelain is highly resistant to stains, so your veneers won’t become discolored as easily as natural teeth can.
- Long-lasting and durable: With the proper care, your porcelain veneers can last 5 to 15 years before needing to be repaired or replaced.
- Minimally invasive: When compared to dental crowns, porcelain veneers require far less tooth preparation and enamel removal.
- Red carpet-ready results: Many celebrities owe their award-winning smiles to porcelain veneers, including George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Miley Cyrus, and Tom Cruise.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want a Straighter Smile I Have a Dental Emergency! I Want to Enhance My Smile I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I Need My Wisdom Teeth Extracted View Our Services