Invisalign – Granby, CT
Straighten Your Teeth
Without Metal Braces
In general, a perfectly straight smile is considered far more appealing than a crooked one, but did you know that straight teeth also are easier to keep clean? With fewer nooks and crannies for plaque to hide, an ideally aligned set of teeth tends to stay healthy with less effort. But who wants to wear bulky metal braces for two or three years? At Salmon Brook Dental, you don’t have to! Dr. Endres and Dr. Chawla offer orthodontic treatment with clear plastic aligners. Would you like to finally realign your teeth with Invisalign in Granby, CT? Reach out to us today and schedule your appointment.
Why Choose Salmon Brook Dental Associates for Invisalign?
- Skilled Dentists with Years of Experience
- Teens and Adults Treated
- Dental Insurance Welcome
Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign aligners have many advantages:
- Faster results—Invisalign treatment usually takes half the time of traditional braces.
- Easy maintenance—using a clear antibacterial cleaner, you need to gently brush the aligners every day, and you can brush and floss your teeth as usual.
- Freedom in diet—unlike braces, Invisalign does not include diet restrictions. Just take out the aligners, brush and floss your teeth when you’re done eating, and put them back in.
- More comfort—with no brackets or wires, the smooth aligners’ texture is smoother on your lips and cheeks.